Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Life as We know it!

This past weekend was incredible! We took a trip to the great St. Louis where we visited my sister, brother-in-law, and sweet little Simon. He has grown so much since the last time we saw him!
I also had a refresher course on sewing which has put so many ideas in my mind on what to make; Saturday j made a skirt:
I think I am going to enjoy sewing; it's soothing to me, it's my time to explore the world of fabric.

Since my last entry (which almost a whole year ago) Jonathan and I have celebrated our first year of marriage; definitely a relief. People do not lie when they say the first year is the hardest. I am forever grateful for my sweet hubs for putting up with me! It's been great. We are in the process of moving closer to Greenville. I cannot wait! Driving an hour to work then an hour home is not worth it to me, we miss out on so much in life; from hanging out with friends, date nights, and seeing family.
So we shall see how it all goes: I keep praying it will go according to plan:)

1 comment: