Saturday, September 15, 2012

3 Homes

I have never thought I would be able to fix, clean, and pack 3 homes in one day! Well I did!!! Last night the hubster and I took our first load of stuff to the lake house ( I walked in my house today, it's still dirty). I woke up this morning and cleaned my whole closet, and all the drawers in my room. Prepping for our arrival, which will hopefully happen in 2-3 weeks!!! After emptying my old room, which may I add threw away all my childhood things; that made me a bit sad. I then headed to Nadine's house to help her with painting, that took a good five hours. I headed home and immediately started packing up our home. This is the hardest part, it's bittersweet. We have made so many sweet memories in our first home. It's hard to let it go, to say that final good-bye, not knowing if you're making the right decision. Jonathan has been fantastic through all of this, I struggle with the feeling I am taking him away from his home. I just continue to think " it's for the kids."

Well my break seems to be over, I have to continue packing.

As they say: keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment