Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow

So I have completely forgotten about my blog! Let's see...we have had birthday parties, work, lunches, work, wedding dress fitting, work, hair trial, work, wedding site, work, work, work, and of course more work. It has been a very busy month and April is only going to be busier, with showers, birthdays, going away weekends, and the final wedding planning.

The closer we get to the wedding date the more fun Jonathan and I are having...it seems like it's the time when most brides really stress out and of course I have had my moments, but for the most part I have been pretty relaxed. I don't think I am a BRIDEZILLA  at all:o) Jonathan has been nothing but fantastic throughout the whole wedding planning part...

My parents went to visit my sis this past weekend, and there are no words to describe how jealous I was... it's always a joy to visit them!!
Jonathan and I hung out with some friends and played with Wrinks a whole lot!

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. We ate lots of food, went to the flea market for a cultural experience, visited with both sets of parents, ate again, went to a Bible study, and missed you.

    ReplyDelete