Sunday, March 6, 2011

Procrastination

So as I woke up this morning, I found myself thinking that I have totally neglected my blog and have been procrastinating.

I must say though...I have been so busy at work that I forgot about the blog...which is awesome because it was the best week of my career! My dad, Delwin, Jonathan, Gareth, and Uncle Leon all came over yesterday to put sod down around the pool!!! Fortunately there was enough to cover around the wedding site. 




I think everything is going to look so beautiful when spring comes around:o)

On another note...the invitations are done!!! They are so cute!!! Kudos to Justin! I am so excited to send them out..we have about 10 weeks until the wedding and I am not stressed at all...in fact I am more ready to get married!!! The Lord has definitely given me a great man to love and who loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment