Wednesday, October 3, 2012

!!Boom!!

So a simple snack turned into a two day joke. Eggs are probably the most normal and easy thing to eat, make, and enjoy!!! As of yesterday I would completely disagree with that!!! I took the shell off of my hard-boiled egg, warmed it in the microwave, and let it cool for a split second. As I sat down, salted it, bit into it, it...exploded!!!! Yes an egg exploded in my face!! I was in such shock but couldn't help but laugh, food had just attacked my face! It was the funniest thing that has ever happened with food! I never knew a simple egg could be so dangerous!!! So my recommendation: poke holes in your egg before warming:)

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the photo of the egg on facebook, I thought you were going to tell us you're pregnant!! Glad your face is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a horrible way to tell you that!!!! :) it was definitely a shock that an egg could explode like that!

    ReplyDelete